lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: Planing for Payload utilization in Queries
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:04:01 GMT
I think there is one implementation in JIRA for another Query, but I
don't know of any others.   I'd love to see the equivalents of a lot
of the SpanQueries in place, esp. the SpanNear capabilities.  Of
course, there is also the new Token Attribute stuff that may make
payloads a thing of the past, b/c they are essentially strongly typed
payloads.  They just haven't been done on the Query side yet.