lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Danil ŢORIN <torin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: segments.gen file
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:16:29 GMT
I'm more interested in reopen(IndexCommit) so I could have full
benefits of LUCENE-1483 (faster open, warm caches, less GC and so on)
but on specific commit point.

I'm not sure it's possible in current trunk, and if we have
open(IndexCommit) & company, maybe we should also have similar set of
methods for reopen?