lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.1 release?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:39:50 GMT

OK I swept all the 2.9 issues and marked the ones I think should be
2.4.1, and reopened the ones that were not already backported ... if I
missed anything, please go and mark it 2.4.1.

If you have a 2.4.1 issue (actually I think only Mark has one, besides
me), please back-port it.

Then I'll start the release process probably sometime next week...

Mike