lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: RE: Hudson Java Docs?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:56:27 GMT
> Alternately, we could turn off the "Publish Javadoc" feature, and instead
> add trunk/build/docs/api to the list of files to "Archive" and then start
> refering to a URL like this (doesn't work at the moment) for all the
> javadocs...
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Lucene/job/Lucene-
> trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/build/docs/api/
>
> turning that Javadoc feature off should eliminate the existing Javadoc
> links in the hudson navigation, but I suspect the old files would still be
> there (and in search engine caches)

Can we do a one-time cleanup (rm -rf in the directory) and then have a new
and clean start (maybe ask the hudson team at Apache)? The index.html file
for the javadocs in the root javadoc folder is possible, but it would not
remove the old files (the others, not index.html) from Googles cache/index.

Uwe