lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Grouping Of boolean opeartor & parsing
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:03:21 GMT
Hi Santosh,

Looks to me like you should be asking your question on the java-user list, rather than the
java-dev list -- the java-dev list is reserved for discussions of Lucene's development, not
of its use.

When you re-post to java-user, I suggest you modify your post so that it is in the form of
a question - I can't tell from what you've written what you're trying to ask.

Steve