lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Adding dependency to servlet-api
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:30:44 GMT
Jetty or my project have the following text in NOTICE.txt:

"The javax.servlet package used by Jetty/panFMP is copyright
Sun Microsystems, Inc and Apache Software Foundation. It is
distributed under the Common Development and Distribution License.
You can obtain a copy of the license at:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/CDDLv1.0.html."

I think, this is the correct way to refer to it. The source code of the
servlet API in Jetty contains the standard CDDL-Header on each .java file.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de