lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Shai Erera" <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add Token.copyInto(Token) API
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:14:57 GMT
Thanks. I am aware of this thread. Indeed it will change the way
TokenStreams are handled, and so copying a Token may not be necessary.
However, I can't tell now whether this won't be necessary - I guess I'll
just have to wait until it's out and I start using it :-)

Anyway, I've implemented it for myself, and thought this might be a nice
contribution. I can live without it in Lucene :-)

Thanks
Shai