lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Adding dependency to servlet-api
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:48:48 GMT
Mark,

How about simply adding a query parser plugin to Solr using the XML
query parser?   It'd be pretty short, sweet, easy, and a real value-
add to Solr too!   I'd be happy to help or to even go the full
distance and implement it myself.  I've considered it often, as it
would be great to provide the breadth of query types that your parser
can create.

	Erik