lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Adding dependency to servlet-api
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:25:47 GMT
Tomcat and also jetty have a set of source java files in their dev tree from
what they build the servlet-2.5.jar. Each JAVA file under javax.servlet
(version 2.5) starts with the following text comment:

/*
 * The contents of this file are subject to the terms
 * of the Common Development and Distribution License
 * (the "License").  You may not use this file except
 * in compliance with the License.
 *
 * You can obtain a copy of the license at
 * glassfish/bootstrap/legal/CDDLv1.0.txt or
 * https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/CDDLv1.0.html.
 * See the License for the specific language governing
 * permissions and limitations under the License.
 *
 * When distributing Covered Code, include this CDDL
 * HEADER in each file and include the License file at
 * glassfish/bootstrap/legal/CDDLv1.0.txt.  If applicable,
 * add the following below this CDDL HEADER, with the
 * fields enclosed by brackets "[]" replaced with your
 * own identifying information: Portions Copyright [yyyy]
 * [name of copyright owner]
 *
 * Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
 *
 * Portions Copyright Apache Software Foundation.
 */

I think this is a clear license note. And there is also the link to "Apache"
in the last sentence!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen