lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Adding dependency to servlet-api
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:49:46 GMT
Mark - I've done a quick implementation here:

   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-839>

I'm not familiar, yet, with what it takes (haven't read your
contribution to LIA2 yet, bad, Erik, bad) to configure it - so any
feedback you have on what might be needed beyond this is welcome:

   public Query parse() throws ParseException {
     CorePlusExtensionsParser parser = new
CorePlusExtensionsParser(getReq().getSchema().getQueryAnalyzer(),
getReq().getSchema().getSolrQueryParser(null));
     try {
       return parser.parse(new
ByteArrayInputStream(getString().getBytes()));
     } catch (ParserException e) {
       throw new ParseException(e.getMessage());
     }
   }

	Erik