lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: DOAP Error Report
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:39:49 GMT

: I was confused (when releasing 2.4.0) because there was alot of stuff in there
: that looked like leftover cruft from before we switched much of the
: documentation to be versioned with releases.

i think you made the right call ... there's just a few things tha sliped
through the cracks, if we take care of them the right way we won't have
these problems in the future.

: In fact, shouldn't we move doap.rdf from /lucene/
:
:   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/docs/doap.rdf
:
: to:
:
:   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/site/docs/doap.rdf

just to clarify: site/docs are the website docs that aren't version
specific, and trunk/docs are hte docs included in every release that are
version specific ... correct?  (this info doesn't seme to have ever made
it into the HowToUpdateTheWebsite) .. if that's the case, then i think you
are correct.

the docs/api redirect i hacked into the live site (and you
thankfully fixed for me) should also probably be moved to here...

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/site/docs/.htaccess
(now that i realize it exists)

-Hoss