lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: DOAP Error Report
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:05:23 GMT
: OK, I 'wget'ted the doap file into the directory.  Should take a bit to
: propagate.   Not sure what is up w/ it since we never had it there before.

actually, it looks like it was at one point ;) ...

hossman@minotaur$ pwd
/www/lucene.apache.org/java
hossman@minotaur$ ls -al docs.old/doap.rdf
-rw-r--r--  1 gsingers  lucene  2318 Jun 22  2007 docs.old/doap.rdf

THe other thing that's a little weird now that i poke arround, is that
this URL use to redirect to the latest docs on hudson and now it's a
404...

	http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api

hossman@minotaur$ cat docs.old/api/.htaccess
Redirect permanent /java/docs/api
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/javadoc/

I added a new .htaccess at the /java level that should (hopefull) take
care of this, and shouldn't vanish/move the next time we have a release

fingers crossed for the site sync.

-Hoss