lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: draft 2.4 announcement
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:56:07 GMT

I think you're right, we should mention this.

How about changing that bullet like this?:

   * All filters now return a DocIdSet instead of java.util.BitSet,
     making filters more efficient and flexible.  Searching with a
     Filter is now more efficient: now the filter is applied to a
     document before scoring is done.

Mike