lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.4.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 07:22:41 GMT
All tests pass (via "ant test") for me with the 2.4.0 download.  I
have junit-4.4.jar in my ANT_HOME/lib directory.

Specifically:

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.store.TestHugeRamFile
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3.585
sec

Maybe an intermittent anomaly, Grant?

	Erik