lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <>
Subject Re: Realtime Search for Social Networks Collaboration
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:56:30 GMT
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Jason Rutherglen
<> wrote:
> I am wondering
> if there are social networks (or anyone else) out there who would be
> interested in collaborating with Apache on realtime search to get it
> to the point it can be used in production.

Good timing Jason, I think you'll find some other people right here
at Apache (solr-dev) that want to collaborate in this area:

I've looked at your wiki briefly, and all the high level goals/features seem
to really be synergistic with where we are going with Solr2.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message