lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Rutherglen" <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Realtime Search for Social Networks Collaboration
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:36:30 GMT
InstantiatedIndex isn't quite realtime.  Instead a new
InstantiatedIndex is created per transaction in Ocean and managed
thereafter.  This however is fairly easy to build and could offer
realtime in Lucene without adding the transaction logging.  It would
be good to find out what scope is acceptable for a Lucene core version
of realtime.  Perhaps this basic feature set is good enough.