lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting Fix Version in JIRA
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:19:17 GMT
Isn't that update thing something that can be done in a single automated JIRA step?  I believe
I've seen people do that.

Maybe my thinking/work style is different, but I find having to manually setting Fix Version
as one extra thing I need to do.  I don't necessarily assign things to myself, but I have
a relatively good idea whether something should and can go in the next version or not.

But maybe I'm in the minority here. :)
Anyhow, just a suggestion.

Otis