lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: SpanNearQuery: All matches within slop
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:04:15 GMT
A bit late in reacting, but you may also may want to take a look
at this:
Paolo Boldi, Sebastiano Vigna
Efficient Optimally Lazy Algorithms for  Minimal-Interval Semantics
Oct 2007, arXiv:0710.1525v1

The algorithms used in the lucene spans package are surprisingly
similar. Nevertheless, there are some differences too, especially
in the queue ordering conditions.

Regards,
Paul Elschot