lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: 2.4 release candidate 1
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:42:50 GMT

I agree it makes sense to get this into 2.4.

Yes I'll roll an RC2 soon, with all the little fixes pending on 2.4:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310110&fixfor=12312681

I'm not certain but I would assume you have the karma to commit to
contrib on the 2.4 branch.  Try it out and see?  Make sure you commit
to trunk too.

Mike