lucene-dev mailing list archives

From eks dev <eks...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: RAMDisk.reload(FSDirectory)
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:04:42 GMT
Hi Mike, that was clear from the beginning, I have asked u bit clumsy.

What I really wanted to ask, given it is not already possible: does this make sense to provide
it as a patch. It sound to me rather "narrow" to be useful for wider community, but on the
other side having efficient way to re-sync (unidirectional) RAMDirectory with FSDirectory
sounds like a nice feature.

we will eventually do it, so if anyone has an interest just shout