lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: lucene scoring
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:44:46 GMT
Александр Аристов wrote:
> I want implement searching with ability to set so-called a confidence
> level below which I would treat documents as garbage. I cannot defile
> the level per query as the level should be relevant for all
> documents.

Hmm .. I'm not sure if I understand it properly - if the level is
query-independent, then it's a constant factor, which you can put in a
field during the index creation - and then you could use a Filter or
FunctionQuery to exclude documents with this factor below the threshold.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><