lucene-dev mailing list archives

From dealmaker <v...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Query for Documents' Anchor Text?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:10:31 GMT

Hi,
  I know that there is already a anchor text feature in lucene that
index/query all anchor text that leads to a document I want.  But it is not
what I am looking for.  I want to index/query for all available anchor text
in all document/ a subset of documents, is there already some kind of plugin
or parser that do this?

e.g. I write a query: "wep wireless card", it should return all the anchor
text in all the documents that are related to wep, wireless and card.

Thanks.