lucene-dev mailing list archives

From richa <richa....@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Lucene search Format
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:10:15 GMT

Hi!!

I'm abst new to Lucene.
I'm trying to create a query using Lucene search to get the correct
reference for a folder.
The query is fine if it has to go to the parent folder. But if i try to
reach to the child folder, it throws an error.
For example
Query query = new Query(Constants.QUERY_LANG_LUCENE,
PATH:\"/app:company_home/app:user_homes\"");
 This gets me the reference for the parent folder.

However, i'm not able to reach to any user defined folder.  I tried various
combinations
like  PATH:\"/app:company_home/app:user_homes/app:userfolder\""
or
 PATH:\"/app:company_home/app:user_homes/cm:userfolder""
or
 PATH:\"/app:company_home/app:user_homes:/cm:userfolder""

I'm sorry if i'm not able to make any sense.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Richa