lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Ocean Documentation
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:09:09 GMT
Hello Jason et al,

Indeed there are plenty of usecases of instantly needed updated
searches, for example the jsr-170 (jcr) compliant Jackrabbit
implementation: it havily relies on lucene for searching and hierarchy
resolving, and according jsr-170 spec after a save(), changes need to be
visible instantly.

Also, I think a very similar solution to yours is implemented there: See
[1] if you like

Regards Ard

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/index-readers.html