lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop RPC for distributed Lucene
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:13:39 GMT
I believe there is a subproject over at Hadoop for doing distributed
stuff w/ Lucene, but I am not sure if they are doing search side, only
indexing.  I was always under the impression that it was too slow for
search side, as I don't think Nutch even uses it for the search side
of the equation, but I don't know if that is still the case.