lucene-dev mailing list archives

From blazingwolf7 <blazingwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Class in Lucene that Perform Search
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 02:30:31 GMT

Hi,

I am currently using Lucene to build a search engine and is trying to
understand better so I am going through its source code. I track it all the
way from the beginning till end, and has managed to located all the class
that calculate the score and return the results.

What I am missing is that I fail to locate the class that perform the actual
comparison to determine if a query match any term in a document. I also fail
to locate the class that is responsible for retrieving the document that
contains the term specify. Can anyone help me with this? Maybe just tell me
the class related. Thanks