lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: iso date
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:15:34 GMT

I'm afraid I don'treally understand your question at all -- particularly
as it relates to Lucene, there doesn't seem to be anything in your
question about Lucene at all.

If you do have a question about dealing with Dates in Lucene indexes,
please elaborate on what your problem is and post your question to the
Java User's list: java-user@lucene.apache.org.

:     Hello all,
:
:     I want to define a element in type date like this:
:
:    for example: <xs:element name="navdate" form="unqualified"
: type="xs:date"/>
:
:    But my date is in format DD/MM/YYYY and for the validation the format
: have to be YYYY-MM-DD.
:
:    It is possible to change the validation format ?  Thanks.

-Hoss