lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Help to solve an issue when upgrading Lucene-Oracle integration to lucene 2.3.1
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 15:29:08 GMT

Hmm, all I added on this last iteration were detailed prints inside
quickSort itself.  Apparently those prints were enough to work around
the issue.

Now your prints perfectly match mine when running the standalone test.

I would say remove the prints from quickSort and verify the issue
comes back?

At this point I think testing different JIT options to Oracle's JRE
is the best hope to workaround this.  It'd also be great to boil this
down to a small(er) testcase so you could open an issue with Oracle.
Are you sure your 11g instance has all its patches installed?

Mike