lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 2.3.2 announcement draft
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 21:15:48 GMT
Hi Team,

the 2.3.2 release files should be available for download soon and I'm
planning to announce the release later today. As usual I'm sending a
draft of the announcement to java-dev first in case you want me to make
changes before I send it to the user and announcement lists.

-Michael

DRAFT:

Release 2.3.2 of Lucene Java is now available!

This release contains fixes for bugs found in 2.3.1. It does not contain
any new features, API or file format changes, which makes it fully
compatible to 2.3.0 and 2.3.1.

The detailed change log is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/tags/lucene_2_3_2/CHANGES.txt

Binary and source distributions are available at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/java/

Lucene artifacts are also available in the Maven2 repository at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/

-Michael (on behalf of the Lucene team)