lucene-dev mailing list archives

From <joaquin.pe...@lsi.uned.es>
Subject Re: Summer of Code idea for lucene
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 07:50:09 GMT
Hi Otis,

as my colleague said, we have a first implementation of BM25 over Lucene, this development
is part of a (almost finished) thesis project that compares different IR models, over an standard
collection. At the same time we are trying to extend this first implementation in order to
support BM25F for multifield queries, unfortunately at this time we are too busy to prepare
a final version of this code, so we will have to finish this code over the summer (hopefully
we will have more time :-))), and make it public at this time.

We will inform to this list when we will finish the preparation of a final version.

Thanks to everybody for the interest!!!

Bye
Joaquin

Joaquín Pérez Iglesias