lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven A Rowe" <>
Subject The old Lucene Bugzilla issues no longer exist
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 00:23:21 GMT
I discovered today that the LUCENE Bugzilla issues are no longer there.

For example, if you go to <> and click
on the "Bugzilla Id:" link <>,
the page that comes up says "Bug #7912 does not exist."  I found this to be true for every
old Bugzilla issue link I tried.  I assume that this is not a mistake, but rather the planned
finish to the issue migration from Bugzilla to JIRA.

The Changes.html generated from CHANGES.txt by auto-linkifies the Bugzilla
bugs mentioned in the text, so I guess the thing to do is just to remove the auto-linkification.

Links to the JIRA issues cloned from the Bugzilla bugs are inserted after the Bugzilla bug
IDs, so these issues will still be discoverable from Changes.html.

View raw message