lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: StandardTokenizerConstants in 2.3
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:12:15 GMT

Unfortunately, we lost the StandardTokenizerConstants interface as
part of this:

which was a speedup to StandardTokenizer by switching to JFlex instead
of JavaCC.

But, the constants that are used by StandardTokenizer are still
available as static ints in the StandardTokenizer class (ie, ALPHANUM,
APOSTROPHE, etc.).  Does that work?

Mike