lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <...@teamware.com>
Subject Re: StandardTokenizerConstants in 2.3
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:19:30 GMT
> But, StandardTokenizer is public?  It "exports" those constants for you?

Really?  Sorry, but I can't find them - in 2.3.1 sources, there are no
references to those statics.  Javadocs have no reference to them in
StandardTokenizer

http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_3_1/api/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardTokenizer.html

and I can't see ALPHANUM in the Javadoc index.  Eclipse cannot resolve them.

Am I missing something?
Antony