lucene-dev mailing list archives

From JavaJava <jerry_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help migrating from 1.9.1 to 2.3.0 (Newbie)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 04:03:15 GMT

Someone has left here and I was asked to upgrade to lucene 2.3.0.  Please
comment on the compile errors:

ERROR: rd.delete(t) ----> does this become: rd.deleteDocuments(t) ? (rd is
an IndexReader)

ERROR: Query q = MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(srch, names, new
StandardAnalyzer())

Do I change this to an array of strings like so:

Query q = MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(new String[] {srch}, names, new
StandardAnalyzer())  ??

ERROR: Field.Keyword(obj.getKeyFieldName(), obj.getKeyFieldValue())

Both are strings, what does this become?

ERROR: Field.Text(field.getName(), dispVal)

Both are strings, what does this become?

Thank you.