lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Jae Kwon" <...@yelp.com>
Subject unique-id to doc-num
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:44:56 GMT
I'd like to have an up-to-date map from unique-ids to lucene internal
doc-nums.
This will allow me to create a custom filter based on the result of an
external process (like mysql).
There doesn't seem to be a straightforward efficient way AFAIK.
I'll be looking for a way but any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Specifically I am looking to integrate mysql spatial queries (which will
return ids) with lucene filters.

I believe I can use a custom HitCollector for this purpose (which only
retains certain documents) but this seems less optimal.

 - Jae