lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add a jar to a contrib build.xml
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:49:58 GMT
Here is how the span highlighter I have been working on uses the Memory
contrib (I think I copied this from another contrib that has a dependency):

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="highlighter" default="buildHighlighter">

<description>
     Hits highlighter
</description>

<import file="../contrib-build.xml"/>

<property name="memory.jar"
location="../../build/contrib/memory/lucene-memory-${version}.jar"/>

<path id="classpath">
<pathelement path="${lucene.jar}"/>
<pathelement path="${memory.jar}"/>
<pathelement path="${project.classpath}"/>
</path>

<target name="buildHighlighter" depends="buildMemory,default" />

<target name="buildMemory" >
<echo>Highlighter building dependency ${memory.jar}</echo>
<ant antfile="../memory/build.xml" target="default" inheritall="false"/>
</target>

</project>