lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clover reports missing from hudson?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 04:25:43 GMT
Check that, Nigel and I had a little snafu on this one.  I will try to
work it out in the coming days.

I notice the code coverage is failing in the Berkeley contrib, which
is the cause of the problem.  There is also a bit of a change on
Hudson during the migration to the new servers that needs to be ironed
out.

-Grant