lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tokenfilter to decompose compound words
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:30:23 GMT
Sounds interesting, but is there a way to extract out the FOP code?
Alternatively, this could be in the contrib area, where the dependency
would be allowed, although, I still think we aim to keep our Analyzers
pretty lightweight.  Of course, if the are ASL, we probably could just
put the classes in the contrib area with a NOTICE file saying they
were appropriated from FOP (although, I don't know if even that is
required)

Best thing to do, I think, would be to submit a patch (see the Wiki on
How To Contribute) and we can have a discussion based on what is there.

-Grant