lucene-dev mailing list archives

From phiras <phi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: high lookup time on single lucene index
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:04:51 GMT

In fact we are following lucene performance hints (
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/BasicsOfPerformance )

Our queries are not that complicated , we are expanding user query, let's
say between 2 to 5 new keyword for each keyword in the user query.

in the test we did , queries are not more than 8 'OR-ed' keyword.