lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Durai murugan <tdurai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: How to solve the issue "Unable to read entire block; 72 bytes read; expected 512 bytes"
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:24:08 GMT
Sorry, for rtf it throws the following exception:

Unable to read entire header; 100 bytes read; expected 512 bytes

Is it a issue with POI of Lucene?. If so which build of POI contains fix for this problem
where i can get it?. Please tell me asap.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----
From: Durai murugan <tduraipkt@yahoo.co.in>
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, 12 November, 2007 6:45:14 PM
Subject: How to solve the issue "Unable to read entire block; 72 bytes read; expected 512
bytes"

Dear All,

Using lucene i'm indexing my documents. While doing index for some word
 documents i got the following exception:
Unable to read entire block; 72 bytes read; expected 512 bytes

While indexing rtf documents i get the following exception:
Unable to read entire block; 72 bytes read; expected 512 bytes

Why it is occurs?. How to solve it?.

Thanks in Advance.

      Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under
 one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups