lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <>
Subject Re: First cut at web-based Luke for contrib
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:04:13 GMT
Yes, didn't mean jar, meant zip...or tar.

I guess this may not be a sticky point for most people.

For me, I just get knee jerk seeing the dist size quadruple for a
feature, that is in reality a very small part of the dist.

I am not arguing against adding it, just noting my stomach drop. Take it
for what you will. It wouldn't stop me from downloading Lucene.

- Mark