lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Jira seems to be in trouble
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:26:29 GMT

"Chris Hostetter" <hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:

> : When I load an issue I see tons of verbose text (eg
> : issue.operations.attach) instead of the normal links (Attach...).
>
> verified ... looks like resource bundle stirngs for I18N and it's showing
> the key and not the value.

OK.  It seems to be completely down now!  I'm hoping it comes back up
real-soon-now!

> : More scary, when I click on an attachment to download it I get "error
> : project.does.not.exist.desc".
>
> can't verify ... every attachment i clicked on downloaded fine ... which
> issue are you looking at?

It was LUCENE-743.  If I clicked on the attachment from the list of attachments
on the top of the page, it worked.  But if I switched to the "all" view,
scrolled down to the bottom, and tried to click on the attachment, then
I hit the error.

> i have noticed that many "listing" type pages either time out, 501, or
> 503 however.
>
> i've reported the isssue to infrastructure@ since obviously using Jira
> doesn't work at the moment.

Thanks!