lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Possibility of introducing non-Apache license DTDDoc into build system?
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 21:43:00 GMT

: Its would be more convenient to build the docs automatically on the servers
: rather than upload generated copies manually but I can see that may not be
: possible.
: I guess I'm happy to maintain the generated docs manually and add an ant task
: for anyone else who has DTDdoc installed locally and wants to update the docs.

i wasn't suggesting it's not possible, just that there are workarrounds in
the event that there are licensing issues which prhibit us distributing
it.

-Hoss