lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject whoops ... i may have screwed up the site.
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:21:49 GMT

I forgot that hudson now generates the site as part of hte nightly build,
i did a manual "svn update" on
people.apache.org:/www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs and when i got some
conflicts and warnings i still didn't remember and did and "svn revert -R
." to eliminate any local changes and get a prestine checkout from
subversion.

Grant (et al):  I'm not sure if I've screwed things up in a way that the
Hudson script own't be able to handle.  at this point i think i'm just
going to leave well enough alone.

one thing we may want to consider: if the hudson pushes the site (instead
of doing an svn checkout directly on people.a.o) we may want to remove all
the .svn directories so if other people make stupid mistakes like i did it
won't do anything except complain that the working directory isn't a
subversion working repository.

-Hoss