lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject contrib build.xml and java 1.5 in tests
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:31:22 GMT
I have problems getting this build.xml of mine to accept java 1.5 in
tests. I compiles the source with generics and all that just fine,
but the tests fail with the error javac -source 1.4 is set. Well..

<project name="didyoumean" default="default">

   <description>
     Extended spell checker with phrase support and adaptive user
session analysis.
   </description>

   <import file="../contrib-build.xml"/>

   <property name="javac.source" value="1.5" />
   <property name="javac.target" value="1.5" />

</project>

What more do I need to do? I see that gdata use 1.5, but I can't
figure out what it does that I do not.

--
karl