lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <>
Subject contrib build.xml and java 1.5 in tests
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:31:22 GMT
I have problems getting this build.xml of mine to accept java 1.5 in
tests. I compiles the source with generics and all that just fine,
but the tests fail with the error javac -source 1.4 is set. Well..

<project name="didyoumean" default="default">

     Extended spell checker with phrase support and adaptive user
session analysis.

   <import file="../contrib-build.xml"/>

   <property name="javac.source" value="1.5" />
   <property name="" value="1.5" />

What more do I need to do? I see that gdata use 1.5, but I can't
figure out what it does that I do not.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message