lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: whoops ... i may have screwed up the site.
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:45:50 GMT
Hoss - that could be my fault.  I had updated both the Lucene and
Solr sites in svn yesterday, and while logged in to svn up the Solr
site I also did that for Lucene (even though I knew Grant's nightly
script was to update it also).

Looks like all is well now.

Is Hudson publishing the site?   I was under the impression (per the
wiki documentation) that Grant's nightly script updated it.

	Erik