lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandeep Mahendru" <mahendru.sand...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene Analyzers
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:49:34 GMT
Hi All,

   My name is Sandeep Mehandru.

I have been working at Wachovia Bank, charlotte North Carolina.

I have been involved in a project,where I am designing a Report/Log tracker,
which support English like queries.
I have been using Lucene indexing/searching a lot.

I have gone through the concepts of Analyzers, Filters and Tokens. I have
laos done some lexical analysis in past on some of the projects.

I am very interested in writing a Lucene anlayzer for the HINDI  language.
Has this work been done, If not i would like to work on it and add it to the
Lucene API.

I knwo that first I would have to work on defining the grammer for the Hindi
language.

Please let me know your comments on the same.

Regards,