lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Clover
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:45:59 GMT

:    [clover] Sorry, you are not licensed to instrument files in the
: package ''.
:    [clover] ** Error(s) occurred and the instrumentation process can't
: continue.

that looks like maybe we have code somwhere without any package
declaration ... the apache clover license only allows for
instrumenting code in org.apache, javax, org.xml, org.w3c, and com.example
packages.

I believe the problem is the currently empty
src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/DocumentWriter.java file ... instead of
the error you describe, i actually get an NPE from clover when compiling
on my laptop, but when i removed that file from my working copy everything
seems to work fine (still waiting on the tests to run ... damn we hav a
lot of tests ... damn my laptop isn't very fast) .. yep, clover worked
fine.

i'll remove that empty file.

-Hoss