lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clover and GData
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:04:15 GMT
Are you proposing to donate a license to Lucene (ASF) so we can host
it here as long as we choose or do you want to continue to host it as
you already do?   The main reason, in my opinion, we use Hudson is b/
c we have control over it, we have someone within the committership
willing to maintain it (Nigel and me), and we have multiple projects
using it, for better or worse.

But I am also open to other suggestions.  I think other ASF projects
are using Bamboo.  And, as always, there is the old nightly.sh we
could revert to.

-Grant