lucene-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven snapshots available for 2.3?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:08:40 GMT

8 aug 2007 kl. 23.58 skrev Paul Smith:

> I'm thinking no, but just in case, are lucene 2.3 snapshots
> published anywhere, or should I build one locally?

There have been some discussion on keeping a snapshot repository
somewhere, but never more than that. So for now you need to build it
locally.

> More broadly, is there any plan to fully Mavenize the lucene
> trunk ?  I'm not sure if anyone had a chance to look the patch I
> supplied a while back with a pom.xml that appeared to build and
> test ok.  I'm happy to pitch in here.

See <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-622> for more
details. There are also some old threads on the subject, dating back
more than a year.

--
karl